Our school provides opportunities for students, staff and parents to know and celebrate our Catholic faith. This is done through the religious life of our school. Members of our community experience a rich liturgical and prayer life, celebration of the Sacraments, faith formation, social outreach activities, and opportunities to share faith with each other and with youth from other schools in the Archdiocese.
Some examples of these many faith rich experiences at our school include:
- Whole school Masses and prayer services to celebrate significant feast days and other significant events.
- Friday family prayer: Each Friday a family from our school community lead the whole school in prayer.
- Masses shared with individual grades from Years 3–6.
- Each class leads whole school prayer on a Monday morning.
- Sunday family Masses every term.